Who we are
Meet our visionaries who make things happen!
A Registered Migration Agent and a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA), Maria Jomet holds a Graduate Certificate in Migration Law and Practice from Australian National University in Canberra in 2015. She has also completed a Bachelor of Pharmacy from the Rajiv Gandhi University, India with flying colours.
Among Maria’s areas of expertise are the following:
• Temporary Business Sponsorship (457 visas)
• Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
• Regional Sponsored Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS)
• General Skilled Migration (GSM)
• Family Migration
• Partner Migration
• Student Visa
Being a migrant herself, Maria can understand the complexity of migration requirements, and is able to see things from her customers’ perspective.
Maria is also a Qualified Education Agent Counsellor and has helped hundreds of international students to choose courses that suit them, and pick the right universities/TAFE or VET institutes. She also cuts through the complexity of student visa processing and ensures that the visa processes happen in a smooth manner.
Registered Migration Agent (MARN-1570992)
Member of Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) 11275
Armed with degrees in Management and Social Service from Bangalore University and Mahatma Gandhi University, India, Jomet Mani has worked in various projects in different fields spanning counselling, welfare work, skill development, placements, marketing and business promotions. He has over six years of experience in Psychiatric Social work in India and Australia.
Having started his career as a Manager, Healthcare Staffing Solutions in Australia, he has worked his way up the ladder with positions as Clinical Placement Coordinator & Business Promotions Officer, IHNA Australia and Relationship Manager at EduSystems Australia Pty Ltd. He has also worked as a Project Leader at Health Careers Investments Pty Ltd and Marketing Manager at Maxworth International Pty Ltd, Australia.
His experience in various sectors has stood him in good stead while setting up YESTE Consulting, where he holds the position of Founder and Managing Director.
Jomet’s enthusiasm is infectious and he is known to be a go-getter who makes sure that the seemingly impossible becomes possible. A born leader, Jomet is a visionary who is passionate about making a difference in the immigration industry in Australia and overseas.
Jomet’s special interest lies in organising travel and work programs that offer international work experiences. While travelling through many different countries, he has been able to soak in different cultures and experience the flavour of different lifestyles. He has worked in UK as a voluntary worker with the International Cultural Youth Exchange (ICYE) and has had experience as a summer camp counsellor in YMCA Camp, Warren when he was with CCUSA, USA.
What we do
1. We have proven expertise in handling various kinds of visa applications smoothly and efficiently.
2. Based on customer requirements and capabilities, we tailor appropriate migration pathways and detail out procedures and processes. We customise strategies that will give your visa applications the best chance of success.
3. We aid investors in their choice of desirable business/investments and ensure that they make informed decisions regarding the same. We guide them in meeting the migration visa requirements for carrying out business.
4. We provide end-to-end assistance to clients in securing Employer Sponsored temporary and permanent visas. Onshore migration applications for overseas graduates are also handled by us.
5. We can organise international student school enrolments and monitor student admission progress.
6. Our collaborations with universities, vocational institutions, secondary schools and articulation programs in Australia smoothen the processing of student applications.
7. We will help with client settlement, and teach our clients to get adjusted to the different culture and environment.
8. We are well versed in all aspects of handling appeal cases in the Migration Review Tribunal.
9. We offer assistance to clients in obtaining medical insurance.
10. We organise student exchange programs for cultural interaction and intercultural learning between Australia and other countries.
11. We arrange for youth exchange programs for international voluntary services that give students and qualified professionals the opportunity to work in countries that have a need for their skills and services.